Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 2: Smile

Today involved:
  • 25 minutes of lighter bicycling
  • yoga class
  • ate oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter melted in!
  • drank my own 8 ounce concoction, made by Mother's Market: 1/2 carrot juice + 1/2 beet, kale, cuke, and pear
  • work with my kiddos - my favorite and least favorite students are in my 6th period
  • ate edamame, breakfast burrito, and some pumpkin ginger muffin
  • walked around stocking the store 'cause there was nobody - I think it's because the sun goes down early now
  • broke with Siggi and blueberries
  • stopped by Target and Sprouts on the way home
  • shower
  • finished off an apple, a bit of peanut butter, and some almonds
  • hips in pain?

One more day to go!
Aw, me and my cousin Catherine.

I bought this to ward off light:

Such a pretty smile:

This, in particular, makes me smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment