- 25 minutes of lighter bicycling
- yoga class
- ate oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter melted in!
- drank my own 8 ounce concoction, made by Mother's Market: 1/2 carrot juice + 1/2 beet, kale, cuke, and pear
- work with my kiddos - my favorite and least favorite students are in my 6th period
- ate edamame, breakfast burrito, and some pumpkin ginger muffin
- walked around stocking the store 'cause there was nobody - I think it's because the sun goes down early now
- broke with Siggi and blueberries
- stopped by Target and Sprouts on the way home
- finished off an apple, a bit of peanut butter, and some almonds
- hips in pain?
One more day to go!
Aw, me and my cousin Catherine.
I bought this to ward off light:
Such a pretty smile:
This, in particular, makes me smile: