Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday inside :/

20+ minutes of Blogilates' Powerflex workout went really well though I only got to the first set of shoulders before...

Pilates class. Not great. Instructor talked too much.

Grabbed a quick lunch of half a sandwich and a couple of corn nuggets from Bristol Farms: California grilled chicken, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and a little pesto aioli on multigrain bread

Worked. Ugh. I don't like a particular manager so I'll just talk to her less.

Bought a new hoodie from work. Mine is a little mintier (called firefly) in color though.


It's my 2nd item from work. My other item is a jacket and warmer.


Maybe one day I will buy pants... I haven't decided which one to get for my body right now. And to be honest, I haven't found a shirt I like this season...

Icicles Premium Frozen Yogurt in Newport Beach


Trader Joe's guiltless gourmet pizza primavera for dinner in a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment