Thursday, November 24, 2011

I can do it tomorrow

Woke up late after a night of shots over at an old high school acquaintance's house. I missed my class, which was probably packed anyways and I hate waiting in line for classes. A little hungover but food and fresh air helped.

So today will be my 2nd day off this week. It'll be okay. I always get more excited about working out when I've had a break. And 2 days off is so rare for me.

11:30 low carb tortilla, poached egg, and goat cheese! (250)
2:30 kettle popcorn & asparagus (150)
6 turkey breast meat & ham ~5 oz., butternut squash & asparagus, mashed potatoes (500)
7:30 sliver of cake that wasn't very good & small slice of pumpkin pie (300)

Before the turkey made it to the table...


My cousin bought this cake from Extraordinary Desserts, but it was way too sweet and dense.

No comments:

Post a Comment