Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ugh day

Worked today but did not work out. I headed home and am laying down, watching TV and "Beginners." I need a rest. My family is sick so I think it's gotten me a bit down. That and I've been sleeping late, waking early, and taking naps! Definitely will need to workout in the MORNING tomorrow.
  • Cranberry & ginger oatmeal + ham
  • Still hungry: soft boiled egg and sampling of organic pumpkin muffin from Le Pain Quotidien
  • 8 oz carrot-beet-kale-cucumber-pear juice from Mother's
  • Slice of whole wheat cheese pizza from Mother's
  • Blackberry lemon cupcake from Sensitive Sweets, and a cookie too
  • 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 whites & one yolk
I did work up a sweat at work. Does that count? Okay, maybe not but sleep is good for me. *I just did a couple of Blogilates workout (new thighs ones!). Since my body was warm, I got a bit drippy quickly.

Tomorrow I have to BLAST my flabby arms. I have thin wrists and forearms but terribly flabby upper arms! :/ *Hopefully I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment