Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday is Friday this week!

Tonight started off pretty fantastic. Work sucked so it made up for it. All the kids were wild! Thankfully, I did not stay for spring celebration in which kids graduate to kindergarten. Otherwise, I would have died having to see some of them for another hour.

Anyways, I started with 15 good minutes on the stationary bike. Then I went to weight lifting class. I rocked it. I added weights to my warm-up, squats, lunges, chest, and shoulders tracks and I killed abs. :)

After reading the article on how bad sitting is as I'm sitting down right now, I decided to start my 30 minute break with walking and my 30/30/30 or some of it. I walked around the parking lot once, did my 30 squats, walked, 30 backward lunges, walked, 30 backward lunges on the other leg, walked, 30 jumping jacks, 30 butt kicks, 30 seconds of jump rope, walked to my car, and ate my lunch (half a zucchini julienned with 1/4 cup diced tomatoes and 2 oz. of ground turkey).

Turbo Kick was kind of hard tonight. The Nike Shox are a little heavy for my feet. :/

I talked to mom who gushed about meeting Donny & Marie Osmond at a CD signing.

After my chat with mom, I finally showered and had my "dinner:" Brown Cow plain Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of ABU (equal parts almond butter & Silk almond milk).

I'm ready to watch a movie and fall asleep as I've got a fun little day planned tomorrow: AM workout (possibly at the gym so I can see my girl Sarah), babysit one of my kids (the only one I'd ever babysit) from 11:45-3, and perfectly go to kickboxing, yoga, and hip hop classes. Killer. :)

There's a new food venue open and you know I want to try it: White Duck Taco Shop. I'm trying to find the hours.

Picture share: I forgot to take a picture of this before I ate most of it. I ate this Portobello pizza twice this week. I saw that MasterChef Whitney Miller made this and loved the idea. My version is a Portobello cap stuffed with diced tomatoes, ground turkey (organic), and sprinkles of feta.

No comments:

Post a Comment