Friday, May 20, 2011

I haven't lost my edge yet.

I just got back from boot camp class. I lifted pretty okay today and I found I haven't lost it all. Muscle I mean.

For some reason, I decided to come home and change. I was debating whether or not to go to boot camp at all and when I finally did, I could only carry my green juice (cucumber, 1/3 banana, spinach, & carrots), my keys, and my water bottle. Everything I need for the day is at home. Still, I came home and changed so in a few minutes I have to change again. :(

Before I go babysit from 11:45-3, I have a few errands to run including going to the bank (actually going inside), getting gas, quick trips to the grocery store cause I love 'em, & then off to eat lunch at 11! I'm super excited about food like I always am.

I have a few other things on my mind:
  • I'm definitely getting my resume all dandy this weekend so I can apply for jobs next week! This needs to happen.
  • My roommate turns older on Monday. I'm taking him out. But where?
  • P.S. Don't oatmeals in a jar just look freaking fantastic and rustic?

No comments:

Post a Comment