Friday, May 20, 2011

Fit Friday: Jillian's podcasts & reads

Even though some people don't like Jillian Michaels for her comment on not wanting to have a baby to save her body, I still like her. I've been listening to her podcasts while surfing the web and found some agreeable information.
  • Conventional food has pesticides that could kill you. Go organic.
  • There's no such thing as a fast workout. Bob Harper says so too in "Cardio Rev Conditioning."
  • There's no such thing as a plateau. Less than 20 pounds are vanity pounds.
  • She got a caller that reminded me of myself - see last bullet. To combat the vanity pounds, I need to be patient and eat quality food. I also need to give myself a break: I work out A LOT.
In other news, I'm reading about fitness a lot lately. Here's where I am:

No comments:

Post a Comment