Saturday, May 14, 2011

Change of plans

Its been awhile, but I'm here at Dobra Tea again about to have a Darjeeling First Flush. That's what they suggested.

I went to bed at 10PM last night. Fridays are my earliest nights. It's when I feel like I can finally relax.

First, tailgates. I hit up both of the Saturday ones and bought a peony and a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie. I just had to.

For breakfast, my Shakeology.

I attempted to go to Black Mountain's Cheshire Fitness and Racquet Club for sister slam Turbo Kick, but it was canceled. Instead, I drove back and now that the idea of weight lifting was out of my head, I decided to test out my free class at Happy Body Pilates, Yoga, & Bodyworks. I didn't know that it's a little farther than I expected.

Since it was early, I got a chance to hit up Foot Rx Running. I've heard about their foot testing, or well, that's what I'm calling it. They put a pair of Nike Air Pegasus on me then had me walk on a treadmill while videotaping it. It was interesting watching my feet walk. They don't seem weird - I land on the outside like most people but I don't overdo anything too badly. I just have wide feet. :( Probably from my fat days.

Speaking of fat days, I looked at pictures of myself last night. Here are some pictures I thought I'd share of me at a hot 118-120 and me at a scarier 111-113.



This was after my vacation... it doesn't look bad until...


Here. I look flimsy. My arms are minuscule. I have a thinner upper body, but this is ridiculous.

My goal is to get down to 120. Right now I'm somewhere around 130, but I haven't weighed myself in forever. One thing that needs to be controlled: my intake of sweets. Definitely.

I tried a reformer Pilates class. I got on this cool apparatus. Part of it worked my inner thighs, but everything else was too short to do much. I hope it's one of those things I feel tomorrow.


(source)

Afterwards, I headed to the other side of town to go to hot flow yoga at the Asheville Community Yoga Center. They have an amazing yoga room with wood floors and the ceiling has flowing white cloth that makes the room light, airy, and appear larger than it already is.

This isn't typical for me. It's low impact, but it was a good 2 and a half hours with a bit of sweat due to hot flow.

I went downtown and bought myself another pair of lululemon Wunder Unders in reversible black and navy! It's well worth the splurge.

I stopped by Bake it Pretty to peruse. I haven't been able to find a suitable cake plate, but they have some great ones. Sadly, they're out of stock and they just stocked up this week!

So besides a bit of cupcake (mostly for the filling), I haven't had much to eat. This tea should keep my belly warm until dinnertime. I have nothing planned. Never let this happen to you! Ugh, so I decided not to eat until I figure it out. I'll make a lovely and elaborate meal and watch some "Bones" to end my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment