Friday, May 20, 2011

Review: MaraNatha Honey Almond Butter

I love Fridays off because I get to go to Turbo Kick. Sometimes I don't go to the gym at all on Fridays because I have to wait until 6:30 (when I get off at 5:30) to go to hip hop. Though fun, I don't sweat as much and I'm no longer a fan of getting on a machine for longer than 30 minutes before a class.

Kickboxing was tough today though cause well, I hate shoes. My feet are officially wide and I have problems with front/back movements - they hurt my feet. Side to side movements are okay.

Yoga was great and went by really quick. I felt strong and relaxed. I need to remember this for next time I don't feel like going.

I'm feeling a little lightheaded and I was hungry after working out. Usually, the only time I'm hungry is for lunch and I force myself to eat at other times of the day. Okay, sometimes I'm hungry at breakfast.

This is the first time I've ever felt lightheaded and wanted to throw up after working out. I hear about people actually feeling this way but I never have even after 4 hours of working out.

Yeah, gross there. I'm having a good post-workout snack. I've been eating it everyday for 3 days now: Brown Cow plain Greek yogurt with 15 grams of protein and some NEW almond butter sauce.


Yesterday, I made my almond butter sauce (equal parts almond butter & almond milk) with smooth Barney Butter. It came out thin. On my trip to Amazing Savings today, I found MaraNatha natural honey almond butter for $4.99. It made for a much creamier and thicker sauce and there's a hint of honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment