Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have a computer again!

I finally got my charger in the mail!

Okay, so I've been having to deal with the tag office all week. Tomorrow has to be my last trip to pay a fine and then I go to court for the same thing on Thursday. Oh well, it'll be a little vacation (or sick leave) time.

I hate that I can't remember where I left off. Actually, it was less than a week ago, but it seems like FOREVER.

Let's start with pictures of my small batch baking!

Bananadoodles: everyone loved these. They were chewy and delicious!


Honey & goat cheese filled fig muffins from Eating Well: Cool idea, but they're a little too dense for my taste.


Chocolate chip cookie dough balls from Oh She Glows: I still have these! Aren't they the cutest things ever and so delicious and easy!


Vegan lavender cupcakes w/ fluffy lemon buttercream: great consistency and made the house smell wonderful. These guys have the best frosting recipes ever; they always turn out just right.


Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes from Love & Olive Oil
: wonderful, but the cookie baked a little and the frosting melted even after refrigeration


Somehow, I forgot to take pictures of the ginger miso peanut butter cookies. Not bad, but the miso was too overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment