Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cousin day & more pizza

After TurboKick, I craved something sweet and mushy - oatless oats! I like them more than regular oats - problemo since I bought a Costco-size box of oats.

I dragged my cousins to pick up my race packet and walk around Irvine Spectrum. We rode the complimentary trolley for kicks, checked out iPhone covers, and I jumped into spouts of water.


They got hungry and I decided to eat too. Our pick: California Pizza Kitchen.

I remember living in Asheville and yearning to go to Atlanta or Charlotte just for CPK. We had to account for my little cousin's distaste of spicy. They ordered the original BBQ chicken pizza.
 

I thought about the Moroccan salad but eventually ordered the pear and Gorgonzola thin crust without salad dressing on the greens. I wasn't a big fan of the slightly burnt thin crust, but I enjoyed the caramelized onions and pears. Just one slice for me.

We got Starbucks during their 1/2 price frap hour hour. I never drink fraps, but I'll get in on the deals. I chose a tall Mocha Light to share.

I love this sign!

Excited for tomorrow's run. Not excited that it's so early though. :/

I woke up early for the time I went to bed so I'm ready for a nap before heading to LAX to pick up my dad.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?
I've eaten quite a bit of pizza lately. Where's your favorite place for pizza? Honestly, I love Mother's Market's pizzas. I get them by the slice and they have the funkiest combos. I like but turn down the doughy pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment