Thursday, May 17, 2012

Barre food

First, the little girl my aunt watches...

Pre-barre smoothie: mango & banana made the night before. Bad idea - it gets THICK. #smoothieaday

I finally went to barre class at the new studio. It wasn't as tough as the barre class offered at Studio Fusion. The moves were repetitive and I wasn't dying like I usually am. A nice and easy workout with a little booty pain.

Post-barre breakfast: Helen's Kitchen burrito with vegetarian beef. Disappointed. It's not as good as Amy's.

Post-work lunch included a La Croix coconut sparkling water. I saw Live Laugh Eat buy a pack but I only wanted to try one. I wasn't a fan - I need more flavor.

Lunch from Mitasie, a Vietnamese vegetarian restaurant: BBQ 'pork' rolls. I crave these!

A couple of $2 purchases from Mother's Market. I gave the Dancing Deer cookies away because they were harder than I expected.

I kept these Wow cookies for myself. They're bite-sized and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment