Friday, May 11, 2012

Eating 1/2 & hoarding deals

Last night's dinner: almost-pizza chicken wrap

Other part of my dinner: 1/2 sweet potato fries from Seabirds Food Truck
I drove all the way to the fairgrounds for these.

Today's breakfast: oats with 1/2 banana, soaked overnight.

Interview for a summer job this afternoon. I wore heels... I hate heels and skinny jeans too. My legs looked like packed sausages.
They want someone to start right away. And... I was nervous of course.

Late dinner with dad at 50 Forks, the restaurant run by the Art Institute. 
 I ate 1/2 "My Big Fat Greek Sandwich," a lamb burger on a homemade English muffin. They served small scones and a bite-sized olive tapenade + mozzarella topped slice of bread then mini macarons for dessert.

Sleeping in. Bikram in the afternoon.

And, I hoard deals. It's so bad that I have to prioritize.

  1. Need to convince people to go to Sky High with me. I bought 4 passes!
  2. Transitioning to Gold's Gym in June
  3. Appointment for a massage at the end of the month!
  4. Can't decide on a class at Tspoons. :/
From Plum District: using it in July.

I also have a deal for Club Fitness Addiction (barre classes + personal training + 1 month unlimited gym use) on LivingSocial to use later this year.

First up, my LivingSocial/AmazonLocal deal for Harmony HB where my co-worker teaches. My friend also bought the deal so we can go to tons and tons of classes together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment