Monday, January 10, 2011

Will I make it home?

To avoid spinning class, I joined Bikram hot yoga for $20 for the first week. I went twice yesterday because it really energized me. My second session was after Zumba of course. So far so good until today when the classes were canceled and then they even closed the gym. Thankfully, there's hot yoga at noon.

I left the house because it was getting ridiculous. I woke up hungry for the green tea pomegranate pancake from Boca. So I think I'm a tad gluten intolerant. I felt bloated afterwards, or maybe it's because I ate 2 pancakes and 1/2 a downtown salad. Then I trekked downtown to Old Europe for coffee. In a few minutes, I'm going to brave the snow for hot yoga. I don't know if I can make it up the hill to the studio or not, but I will try or walk.

The snow is coming down steadily and it's endless. I hate it. It's great because school's off, but there's not much to do. I was hoping to get a bunch of gym classes in, but that won't happen and I'm definitely too lazy for much else. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment