Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5, and a bit of day 4

I've decided to post what I eat and how I worked out everyday. Hope this isn't too boring. I'll add in my feelings.

So far so good this week. I started Sunday with a spin class. Geez, I'll need to add more of those to be less scared. I can't be scared!

Breakfast - 8:45AM Honeycrisp apple
Lunch - 12:25PM 1 c. oven baked butternut squash with seasonings and coconut oil
Snack - 5:20PM Honeycrisp apple
Dinner - 8:30PM 2 servings (1 c.) Fiber One bran cereal, 1 c. Almond Breeze unsweetened vanilla, 1/2 Honeycrisp, 1/2 c. blueberries/strawberries

Workout - 10 mins elliptical machine; 6pm weights class; 7pm turbokick

I felt able to lift a little more today and the abs portion of the weights class worked better. Yesterday's 20 or so minute ab class was hard after kickboxing. It mostly hurt my lower back. Tonight, it hit more of my lower abdomen.

The first part of turbokick was killer, but I gained momentum. The first few knees hurt my calves until I warmed them up a little more. Yesterday, in kickboxing, I was dying by the end, but I had energy after tonight. Was it not enough tonight? Maybe. I wasn't sweating as much even though I gave it my all. In any case, I need to leap side to side better and learn how to do tricep push ups someday. Even at my best, I could not do any of them!

Proud moments - Yesterday, I was proud of myself for leaping high during kickboxing. :) Today, I was glad I kept going at it during breaks.

I'm already starting to feel my legs getting stronger again. Squats and lunges are still tough; I need to feel those more in my bottom and less in my legs.

Though I started out slow, I felt like I could keep going if I had to. I'm not going to overextend myself so much though. That was a problem for me before.

I'm still a fat person inside so I can't leave food at the house. I'll have to go grocery shopping A LOT. I'm out of apples and fruit already and I just bought some 2 days ago. I'll need more of that, Greek yogurt, and Almond Breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment