Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 2 of Transformation 2011

Week 1
Weight - 129.6
Chest - 31
Waist - 28.5
Hips - 36
Thigh - 20.5
Body Fat % - 25.5%

Week 2
Weight - 129.2
Chest - 31
Waist - 28
Hips - 36
Thigh - 20
Body Fat % - 24.4%

I haven't lost any weight and the inches haven't changed much either but look at the body fat percentage! Even if the machine is wrong, it still shows a decrease! :)

On another note, I'm off again for no reason. I didn't even expect a 2 hour delay but here it is. I thought snow would start tomorrow.

9:35 Zumba
10:35 yoga
4 yoga
5 hoops
6 step/tone
[7 tai chi]
[8 Zumba]

I might do the night classes even though I'm already doing a ton this morning because I decided on a mushroom, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich without the bread. I only ate half the filling, half my cucumber/tomato salad, and a bit of corn puddin'. I couldn't resist stopping by 12 Bones now that they're back open.

I think I'll return "Nip/Tuck" and get a couple more to watch before yoga again.

No comments:

Post a Comment