Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day off #2

I really enjoyed watching Nip/Tuck last night!

Anyways, I woke up this morning and my bottom was in pain. Good! There's hot yoga at noon but I'll go later when they announce their special class time. Apparently, there's alternative route to the place so I'll have to find it. The gym is closed again.

Right now, I'm at Old Europe. Oh this is only after unsuccessfully shoveling my car out. It budged, but one of the rear tires is just stuck in mud so it probably won't come down anytime soon. Instead, I took my roommate's car. The roads are fine.

Next up, walking around downtown then to West Asheville before going to grab my things for hot yoga.

I'm looking into a Beach Body product. They're quite expensive. I'm thinking ChaLEAN Extreme, which my friend has, or Turbo Jam.

Tonight, I'll do the Burn It Up workout from Slim in 6. I'd do Billy Blanks' video, but I don't like the atmosphere... strange I know.

I kind of want the Jillian Michaels/Body Harper videos. I wonder if Walmart or Target stocks them. I'll try to make it there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment