- Bake donuts or croissants.
- Become a group fitness instructor.
- Blog for a year.
- Get a contracted, real job.
- Get my car inspected.
- Get my U.S. and world history plans set up and ready to go.
- Go camping for a night.
- Go on an actual, real date.
- Go to the doctor/dentist for yearly checkups.
- Go to the gym 6 times a week. Two hours a day of activity.
- Keep a food journal.
Keep a written journal. About my feelings, and just about anything else I want.Pay off my credit card.
- Learn something new. Anything.
- Make something I talked about.
- Oh yes, get down to 115. Get back down to 115.
- Put aside $100/month for a desktop Mac.
- Read a book every two weeks.
Revamp my closet.Paint my toenails every week.
- Run/bike a 5K.
- Sell stuff I don’t want – i.e. garage sale.
- Set aside $100+/month to pay off student loans, or begin.
- Take real before & after pictures once I hit 115.
- Visit Savannah, GA.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
23 to do at 23
I made this list over at listography and haven't revisited it yet. I'm almost halfway to 24.