Reasons I gained back the weight:
- Baking instead of working out
- Too little sleep
- Too much stress from a new job
- Thought I had no time to work out; had to rush to classes if I went
- My abilities exceeded classes or I got bored
- Classes took much longer than cardio machines so I just did those
What I had done to lose it?
- Two-three months of at least 5 hours of working out
- Eating in and counting calories really well. Cooking for myself makes counting easier
- Lots of apples and PB, which I stopped eating because of all the fat
Why I don't want to be where I am?
- The flab in my legs, belly, and arms
- Not wanting to go anywhere though I was so busy with working out I never went anywhere much anyways
- Wearing clothes, buying clothes
- Feeling strong: I don't want to work out 5+ hours a day anymore, but I want to feel strong like I could
- Because I may have a digestion problem, I'm limiting carbs (gluten). I'm a carb queen so this will be a tad tough when I want some PB&J. I'm mostly just eating fiber-loaded tortillas and Fiber One bran cereal. Also, everyone is gluten intolerant now so maybe I am too. Hah.
- Eat more fiber.
- For January, I'm going vegetarian for easier digestion. Go beans!
- Limit sugar for life even 0 calorie ones
- Eat fruits for snack and as a sugar fix
- Eat more nuts
- Cut out coffee. Drink tea instead.
- Except for New Year, I haven't drunk any other alcohol since July when I tried a bottle of Canadian beer. Cutting out alcohol has been an easy tactic.
- Treat exercise as fun not a chore
- Make exercise a part of my daily life, a habit
- Embrace the endorphins and feeling good
- Go to classes including stretching, weights, and cardio
- Don't make it impossible to do with a job or other life situations