Friday, November 30, 2012

Playing catch-up

I've been M.I.A. this week and for good reason, I've been chatting away with friends in North Carolina and here. I'm extremely excited about my trip in less than 2 weeks!


This is such a great thing too. Anytime I'm away from my computer is good. I, like so many others, am glued to my computer most of the day.

The week went by so quickly, and boy am I glad!

I joined #elf4health and was pair with Run with Jess.
nutritionella


  • Meatless Monday - My favorite vegan quinoa & sweet potato chili was not made, but it would be perfect for this weather! I did however go meatless.
    Send a card Tuesday - I didn't send any cards, but I talked to my friends in Asheville and some here too.
  • Try a new workout Wednesday - I saved this for today. I tried Body Beast Lucky 7. The workout comprises of 7 moves done once each then twice each and so on until you complete sets of 7. Boy was I tired by the end! I could hardly do the last 2 cleans... though my pushups have improved.
  • Meditate Thursday - I spent all of Tuesday night doing this. So much so that I didn't go to bed till 2 A.M.!
  • Eat different colors Friday - I have so many variations of green in my diet. Sadly, I did not document this.
I didn't plan ahead so I wasn't successful. I'll plan for next week. 

WIAW also didn't happen this week so here are a few pictures.


Treat to myself.
 

 

iHerb shipment
 

 

One last thing:
 

I want this, except we're out of peanut butter!

Probably the same reason I want this:

If I ever got married, or just had an anniversary party...

Cozy winter morning

Awesome DIYs here

...for that time of the year.

This would be so helpful. For me.
Source: parents.com via Julie on Pinterest

Truth.


Sure it's the weekend, but I'm waking up early for boot camp and work. Time for movie and popcorn before bed.

Have you started decorating for the holidays?
Are you making any of your presents?
If I find some easy DIYs, I'm down to make extra gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment