- to be sick and not take meds. I started feeling dizzy at work. Though I just took some NyQuil and will fall asleep soon.
- to be sick and rest. I took my rest day Tuesday and all I did Wednesday was a quick 10-15 minute CrossFit Countdown Home Workout. I got a little warm, which helped my congestion.
- to talk on the phone for an hour with a long lost friend. We shared our stories and a lot of what we didn't know about each other.
- that I was excited about talking to one of the teachers! He's pretty closed off normally.
- to spend an hour picking at my pumpkin spice protein muffin. I ate it all, but I've lost my appetite.
- that I'm freaked out the big test next week. It's only one week away!
- to want a red cup of gingerbread latte. I was all over pumpkin-everything and now all I want is gingerbread-flavored everything. Do they make gingerbread English muffins? If not, please do! *Starbucks is having a buy one, get one deal starting tomorrow!
- that I almost forgot about eggnog lattes! Thankfully, I can sub the latte for rice/soy nog! :) *I already bought the Gingerbread Spice tea. It's just okay...
- to want warm apple cider. Watered down because it's too sweet otherwise.
- to think of Christmas already. Creature Comforts already has her gift guides up!
- that I drank over 161 ounces of water. All in all, it's only a gallon and a quarter.