I'm done! I decided not to buy presents and just treat myself for the most part. :)
Christmas presents for myself :) - $62.84
- Donut pan - $8.61
- iHerb - $13.98
- Bungalow 360 purse - $10
- David's Tea - $30.25
Christmas presents for others - $63.89
- Learn to can. I was given some awesome jars of preserves from one of my first Foodie Penpals - still have some!
- Spend the weekend watching movies and vegging out. Um, I might do this all the time.
- Bake gingerbread cookies or make a house.
- Read 2 more books. Collapse is on the list and will take me awhile. A Walk in the Woods has been on the backburner for awhile, but I would love to read Gone Girl too.
- See houses lit up for Christmas. There are some neighborhoods that go all out!
- Try ice skating. Yep...
- Cook from Happy Herbivore! I keep seeing this on my feed and her recipes look amazing.
- Dark choc Speculoos bar - $0.99
- Soy cheese - $2.99
- White chocolate chips - $1.99
- Guac + salsa mix - $1.49
- Apples - $0.99
- Kettle corn popcorn - $4.49
- Trader Joe's whole wheat flatbread - $2.29
- Pasta sauce - $2.29
- Chocolate advent calendar (for Catherine) - $0.99
- Chile-spiced mango (for Chris) - $1.99
- Power to the Greens - $1.99
- Fage 0% - $4.36
- Soy nog - $2.29
- Pumpkin - $1.75
- Blackmarket Bakery cookie - $2.00
- Birthday presents for mom & aunt - $27.52
Total - $100.41
BreakfastBlueberry breakfast pie? and an awesome post about eating habits *I only made half the recipe for myself.
Makeshift pizzas with chicken, tuna, eggs, or even protein PB & J - I'm thinking Greek yogurt with melted PB & J
Shrimp spring rolls
Shirataki noodles with tuna
Nori power rolls with tuna
Zucchini pasta with chicken and marinara
Coconutty sweet potatoes
Veggies - carrots, zucchini, broccoli
Salted cashew dark chocolate cupcakes
Workouts, as planned
- Monday - TurboKick
- Tuesday - Athletic training
- Wednesday - Strength training
- Thursday - Core, Cardio, & More
- Friday - BodyPump
- Saturday - Zumba, yoga
- Sunday - BodyPump/yoga
- Read Collapse
- Egg & pumpkin buying
- Patchwork Indie Art & Craft Festival, for which I took the day off!
- Surfas just opened up!