Monday, November 26, 2012

MIMM: Patchwork Holiday Festival +


Call me crazy. The Patchwork Art & Craft Festival is one of my favorite days of the year. Sure, I spend maybe an hour, but it's a fun experience. 


First stop: food crafters. I sampled tons of delicious toffees, candies, and macarons before going with a blackstrap Betty from my favorite stand-by Blackmarket Bakery. I had to stop myself from eating all of this - ate half, saved half.

I also bought a rather expensive container of Simmering Sugar toffee as a gift.

I looked for Bungalow 360 again. In their spring show, I bought a fun clutch. This time, I rolled with a starfish bag for $10! I forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it up for myself... no joke. 

Tons of great clothes and jewelry too. Unfortunately, Janie XY didn't have Buffy the Kettlebell!

Scenes
Fall in Southern California
 

I don't know very much about Aida Mollenkamp.

T-shirts about meat

I stopped by the brand new Surfas. They wouldn't allow pictures, but quick run down: there's a little bit of everything but not much of anything. Except cheese and lots of little treats. They also have a cafe with sandwiches, pizza, and salads along with random baked goods. All the employees seemed young and they were well-staffed.

Shout out to my mom. Happy birthday!

3 comments:

  1. annnd Im moving to the EAST BAY soon.
    Im excited to give CA a try :-)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're excited to have you and read about your adventures there!

      Delete