I've slept at random times during the day, usually an hour or so between 4-6. Of course I then stay up late and then sleep in.
And it's not like I'm reading like I hoped. Instead, I've watched movies and mulled over what I will do on my vacation.
This was good. Seth Rogen is the marriageable type?
The bottom half is a list of all the places I want to get my eating on.
With holiday shopping and my upcoming trip, I've got to save up. I want a pair of boots only if I find a pair I really like. I found a brown suede scrunchy pair but prefer gray or black to match more of my clothes.
Budgeting week #? *Its been awhile.
Groceries - $39.60
- Silk PureAlmond milk - $2.24
- Frosting Creations cinnamon roll - $0.89 *to mix in with Greek yogurt, but this was a fail
- Almonds - $0.99
- Kombucha - $2.55
- Sale Halo bars (2) - $1.00
- Sale Luna Fiber bars (2) - $1.00
- Stevia soda - $0.91
- Blackberries - $1.25
- Blueberries - $2.00
- Hansen's sodas (2) - $1.12 *for my cousin
- Chile spiced mango - $3.98 *for my cousin
- Power to the Greens (2) - $3.98
- Sardines (2) - $2.58
- Cinnamon apple sticks - $2.49
- Z Clif Kids bar - $0.69
- Eggs - $1.79
- Luna bar (for Chris' birthday) - $1.00
- Clif bar (for Chris' birthday) - $1.00
- Hansen's soda (for Chris' birthday) - $0.62
- Grapefruit-ginger yerba mate (for Chris' birthday) - $1.74
- Tofu shirataki noodles - $1.49
- Mini cake (for Chris' birthday) - $2.50
- Whole wheat flatbread - $2.29
- Cash - $10
- Yoga - $5
- Soy cheddar - $2.99 *for L.A.
- Whole wheat flatbread - $2.29 *for L.A.
Total - $99.88
Breakfastsegg white oats with blackberries or blueberries
MTWRF lunch: chicken salad
MRF dinner: chicken nori rolls with cauliflower
TW dinner: flatbread sandwich or pizza (2)
Luna Fiber bars (2)
string cheese *thanks to my cousin Chris for supplying!
Jamie Eason cinnamon swirl protein bread
- Monday - Zumba
- Tuesday - Athletic training
- Wednesday - Yoga
- Thursday - Core, Cardio, & More
- Friday - Yoga for Charity
- Saturday - Boot camp/TurboKick
- Sunday - Rest?
How do you eat healthy on vacation? I don't want to be crazy and pack a ton of stuff.