Saturday, December 22, 2012

No rhyme or reason

No rhyme or reason for this post. Just a spill of the going-ons in my life.

There are days when I wake up, forget where I am, and wonder where Yancey is.

I remembered to send Gonzo's daughter a little something for Christmas!

The chorus of this song keeps running in my head, even though all it is is "love" repeated.

My mom would be okay with me moving to NorCal or some rural area in CA but would "die" in North Carolina.

My extended family is extremely dysfunctional and can't stand each other for more than 30 minutes without fighting.

I gave up rereading Of Mice and Men. We watched the 1992 remake and it's far too depressing for how I'm feeling now.

Almost done with season 7 of "Dexter!"

I'm trying not to plan my meals. It's an obsession and I'm ridding myself of it and calorie counting.

Gaiam TV is giving out 10 day trials. I haven't hit the gym since Wednesday. Instead, I've done 30 minute Jillian Michaels workouts and boy are some of them challenging. Burpees with lateral jumps? Not something I expected from her.

I also did a great yoga for athletes workout today. I like to pretend.

Strangest thing they have: The Situation's workout vids. I watched a few minutes to see what he was up to... one of the oddest things ever.

What are you doing for Christmas? Baking one batch of cookies as requested, listening to Christmas music, and calling friends all day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment