Sunday, December 9, 2012

What's For Dinner?: Vacation Recovery

I had a fun filled weekend in L.A. I spent just over 24 hours in Culver City, ate good food, had some drinks, watched "Home Alone 2," and met quite a few people.

This was such a good movie. I may need to rewatch the previous two since I don't remember anything.
 
(source)

Weekly budget - $100

Gas - $40.00
Vacation allowance (see below) - $60.00

Vacation(s) - $300

L.A. weekend trip <---click here for awesome pictures - $75.85 *over by 15.85
  • Meet French Bistro - $18.17
  • Train pass - $4.00
  • Dublin bar - $4.00
  • Mo-Chica - $37.45
  • Georgetown Cupcakes - $8.97
  • Lemonade L.A. - $3.26
Asheville allowance - $283.15

 

I only planned for a couple of days since I'll be out of town.

Though I've realized I can make good choices without a plan - this weekend I picked yummy and semi-healthy choices for the last 2 days.
  • crab, mango, and avocado salad without dressing
  • drinks: rum & diet Coke, one fancy but small drink, 1/3 of a beer
  • seafood ceviche
  • 2 egg whites + broc, apple cinnamon sticks
  • whole wheat flatbread, soy cheese, & bison burger
  • tastes of cupcakes :)
  • sardines nori rolls
  • single-serving kettle corn popcorn

Monday
  • Egg white oats
  • Chicken salad
  • Only 8 frozen yogurt
  • Soy cheese + flatbread
  • Sardines nori roll
Tuesday
  • Egg white oats
  • Chicken salad
  • Soy cheese + flatbread
  • Sardines nori roll
Wednesday
  •  Soy cheese + flatbread
Wednesday-Monday
 Workouts
  • Monday - TurboKick
  • Tuesday - Athletic training
  • Wednesday - Zumba
  • Thursday - Yoga or Bollywood
  • Friday -  TurboKick
  • Saturday - Yoga
  • Sunday - Zumba
  • Monday - Yoga

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, crab, mango and avocado salad sounds awesome. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good but bland. Maybe it's because I opted to leave the dressing alone.

      Delete