This month's Foodie Penpal package went to Carla. The post office was out of the square boxes so I ended up shoving everything into a long, rectangular box!
I was ecstatic to get Jenny as my October Foodie Penpal. She owns Sweet Six Candy and got me a fun package.
Right on top was one of her candies.
All the swag (yes, I just used that word):
- Edamame - right up my uncle's alley
- Peeled dried fruit - (see below)
- Pumpkin chips - I love pumpkin, but these were super salty. Yikes!
- Cold blooded ice tray - (see below!)
- Lychee candies - real lychee taste
- Calming tea, green tea, and Egyptian Licorice tea - Hey Jenny, you probably didn't know that Egyptian Licorice is my favorite tea ever!
- Jelly Belly buttered popcorn jelly beans - So I always avoided this flavor in the mix bag. Hopefully my kids will eat them.
- Sarasota honey - (see below)
- Sweet Six Candy - (see below)
Jenny didn't know I've been craving figs and dates because of all these fig recipes floating around this season. I just didn't want to commit to buying a lot of them. This baggie has dates, figs, and apricots - perfect!
Fun and informative card!
You have no idea how much I've needed honey. There are tons of recipes that require honey, which I never buy for myself.
I loved the vampire teeth ice cubes. So much fun! We made them immediately.
Have you tried anything in this box?
What would you want to try?