I'm glad it's Thursday! Monday-Wednesday seemed so long this week and I've had a few It's Ok moments today.
- to drink half a bottle of Shock Top pumpkin wheat beer before bed on a Wednesday night.
- to attempt another wall sit, and do worse. My inner thighs were killing me!
*As for my 1 minute of burpees for the day. I did 20 of them after my workout. #liveleaneatgreen
- that my "morning ritual" is breakfast, a cup of tea, and listening to the top new stories on BBC.
I made Kiss My Broccoli's tiramisu protein pancakes. *I didn't need as much topping/filling as I made.
- that immediately after my "morning ritual," I looked up recipes.
- to wake and bake. I made peanut butter & fleur de sel brownies before work and took them to school. They were devoured, and I only had a crumb to test it.
- to workout after work. When I workout at after work, I usually go at 6 or 7, but I wanted to avoid the afternoon slump. I rode my bike to the gym at 3:15 and finished a quickie in less than an hour.
- to rock the kettlebell circuit part of my workout then fail the "upper body supersets." I could barely do a 45 pound chest press or 10 pound lateral raises! :(
I found the Myomy Monkey Workout, which includes some rad moves with kettlebells. I used dumbbells for the snatch lunge.
Snatch lunge: Start in a kettlebell swing position. Swing kettlebell up with one arm. At the same time, thrust same side leg out into a lunge. When the kettlebell comes down, simultaneously bring leg back to starting position.
Or just watch the video.
- to study while watching TV shows. I'm actually not doing that right now. My workout gave me some energy. I'm down for a bike ride to the bank since I forgot to go earlier.
- to eat "dinner" at 4:30. I'll definitely eat again later.
Update on my grocery budget/survive on
What's the last thing you baked? I haven't baked it a long time.
When do you get the baking itch? Mine comes early in the morning or late at night.