Always on my mind: a workout. I wanted to wear my new shoes so went to BodyPump and a bad yoga class. The gym's yoga classes are a toss up and this was extremely disjointed. Strangely, the same teacher taught a fine BodyPump class.
BodyPump worked up much better today than it did on Monday morning.
- Tracks that went well: squats (usually good), back (could add a little more weight), triceps, biceps (used dumbbells because I favor one arm if I use the bar), lunges, and shoulders.
- Tracks that need more help: chest (still problematic - maybe should use dumbbells) and abs (as always).
I also paid for the exam and will take it in less than ONE MONTH!
I talked about this new-found motivation last week - I've worked in schools for 6 years as everything short of being a full-time teacher. I'm ready to get in there!
Well, this weekend, I got a little upset and competitive. Let's be real. The competitiveness in me breeds motivation. I believe that hard work and passion will take me anywhere. It irks me to see others find success without hard work.
I know not everyone is fortunate to find their passion so I should be thankful. I know not everyone can fulfill their passion, but since I can, I need to buckle down and study like crazy.
$260 is not all that much considering the test is three parts and 6 hours, plus four short essays. I'm using each of those 21,600 seconds. Wow, that doesn't seem like much now.
Woo! That's a lot of stress. Here's how to reduce stress: make a meal plan so you don't have to worry about the little things.
Pumpkin spice English muffin + 2 egg whites
Oatmeal protein pancakes
Shrimp spring rolls
Black bean guacamole
Funfetti Greek yogurt
Cinnamon apple sticks
And I continue into my budgeting.
Groceries - $38.92
- Trader Joe's pomegranate & blueberry green tea - $1.39
- Stevia soda - $0.88
- thinkThin bar - $0.69
- Luna bar - $0.49
- Pumpkin spice English muffins - $2.50
- Marinara sauce - $0.32
- Butternut squash ravioli (for tailgating) - $8.89
- Fage 0% - $4.36
- Earth Balance coconut peanut butter - $3.99
- Awesome gummy bears - $1.53
- Chocolate chips - $1.99
- Black beans - $0.89
- Green juice - $4.75
- Breakfast (Au Coeur de Paris) - $6.25
- Calcium, magnesium, & zinc - $4.30
- Socks - $7.06
- Yogurt (for my cousin) - $3.64
- Kettle chips (for tailgating) - $4.59
Total (thus far) - $98.51