It's Thursday and I'm still relaxing. It's okay, but I'm ready to get back to a day or two at my night job.
Or at least do some more studying. That's NOT okay. I've been talking about this exam for a year. I've been gazing at a study guide one of the teachers I work with gave me though.
However, it is okay...
- for my cousin to ask me to make her Shutterbean's cottage cheese pancakes.
- to like Fitnessista's peanut butter and jelly amazeballs more than her pumpkin amazeballs. The texture looks more like her amazeballs.
- to get excited to receive 3 pieces of mail: bulu box (which I don't pay for anymore), InStyle magazine, and my Foodie Penpal package!
- to make The Pioneer Woman's best chocolate sheet cake ever for someone's birthday tomorrow. The recipe is so simple but mine was more brownie like than fluffy.
- to not have any construction paper for a cake banner. :(
- to take an afternoon nap. Here's why. And more.
- to buy a bag of Trader Joe's white chocolate chips and have no idea what to do with them. Cake pops?
- to find more recipes for upcoming birthdays:
She'll love this:
For one of the teacher's next month:
Obviously, he teaches science.
Have you ever made cake pops? Last time I tried, I'm pretty sure I failed.