I'm just excited because I didn't have to work my night job this Thursday.
My evening was full of "it's okays:"
- to eat Biscoff spread from the jar with a fork. It prevents me from getting too much. :)
- to go off my budget to buy pumpkin spice English muffins. They finally went on sale!
- to take an afternoon nap. It was only an hour!
- to get an eerie feeling when watching "Pretty Little Liars" and having to stop.
- to watch "Christmas Cupid." Yes it's a Christmas movie, Ashley Benson form "Pretty Little Liars" is in it.
- to be slow on reading Life of Pi. I will finish it this weekend though! If you've read it, isn't it crazy how big the lifeboat sounds?!
- to get pumpkin harvest Febreze. No one else likes the smell so it'll be my car that gets to smell glorious!