- that my cake balls were not as pretty as the cake pop my student gave me.
- to make a mini layer cake that looks more like the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- to take a 2 hour nap
- to call back a friend a week after she called. We talked for 30 minutes.
- that I didn't get dinner until after 8. Not obsessing over eating is a good thing for me. :)
- to fall down in yoga (on Sunday)
- to start studying now. I finished section 1 and am just getting to section 2.
- to watch "Dexter" while studying. :)
- to be obsessed with tea!
- to have leftover cake batter (strawberry cake mix + Greek yogurt + water) in the fridge. I microwave a little each night to accompany my yogurt.
What snacks do you make and keep in your fridge?