Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Ok Thursday: Cake making & semi-studying

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok
  • that my cake balls were not as pretty as the cake pop my student gave me.

  • to make a mini layer cake that looks more like the Leaning Tower of Pisa
  • to take a 2 hour nap
  • to call back a friend a week after she called. We talked for 30 minutes.
  • that I didn't get dinner until after 8. Not obsessing over eating is a good thing for me. :)
  • to fall down in yoga (on Sunday)
  • to start studying now. I finished section 1 and am just getting to section 2.
  • to watch "Dexter" while studying. :)
  • to be obsessed with tea!
  • to have leftover cake batter (strawberry cake mix + Greek yogurt + water) in the fridge. I microwave a little each night to accompany my yogurt.
What's your favorite tea?
What snacks do you make and keep in your fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment