Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIAW: Excitement & nervousness

I woke up at 3:15 and can't make to go back to bed. It's a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Let's talk about the nervousness first: I'm supposed to proctor a test and they're getting a sub for me, but I'm not "working" and therefore not getting paid?! I found this out when I kept getting calls to sub, which doesn't happen because I'm already booked, and accidentally took a job... that I can't cancel. So I have to be up early to go fix the situation.

The excitement: I've mentioned it to a friend or two, and I'm not good at containing myself. I have a home! It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1,000 square foot dingy, but it's more than enough.

So here I am at 4:30 looking at shower curtains.





Okay, now onto WIAW:

Krave Jerky finally went on sale and I tried it! This was sweet, but the flavors weren't really there. :(

We're talking about The Jungle in class. I mentioned Fast Food Nation. I read the book but don't think I ever saw the movie. I snagged it for $3 at Big Lots, and we'll watch it sometime during the unit.

Turkey + pork meatballs for lunch this week

Detour sent me two boxes of their Smart protein bars. I've been eating them for breakfast. 2 of them.

Each bar has 130 calories and 10 grams of protein. It's chewy and delicious and filled me up!

Verdict: This has one of the best stats I've seen! I also love their Neapolitan bars.

It's now almost 5:30, time to get up, buy some doughnuts (for the kids), and go to work. :/

A nap will definitely be needed at the end of this day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the home! Decorating is so much fun :) I'm sure my apartment still looks like a college dorm, but slowly and surely it will mature!

    ReplyDelete