Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday thoughts: Thanksgiving break

I'm getting excited for Friday.

We get a whole week off for Thanksgiving, much needed after 3 long months of school.

Unfortunately, it's also the end of my long-term sub position, the one I've had since May. 4 months of glorious lessons and a stable, paying job.

I will miss my students; however, I will continue to sub after and I'm sure to see them again. Right now, it doesn't seem like the end and it really isn't.

I'm much more excited about the break. I'm excited about hiking and eating and other adventures.

What I'll be eating




Raw carrot cake from here


What you should make, and for some reason I want a very Southern Thanksgiving/holiday






Adventures, and things to do.
I begin the break with a Duffy boat ride, finally!
Bodies, the Exhibition
Redwoods in Southern California and a little picnic and reading while I'm there
Catch up on "Walking Dead."
Watch "Waitress," "What's Cooking," and "Chocolat."
Read!

What will you be doing?
What are you making for Thanksgiving dinner? 

1 comment:

  1. I want to make everything from the minimalist baker! And chocolat is one of my favourite movies :)

    ReplyDelete