Tuesday Best lesson ever on the Enlightenment thinkers: After going over their ideas, we listened to songs (ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Aretha Franklin, and John Lennon) and determined which thinker's ideas aligned with the song. The whole class sang "Imagine" by John Lennon!
This is definitely my favorite stamp at work. Though my workouts have been short & sweet lately, less intense.
I took the standard nap after work and didn't feel 100%. My head and neck has been hurting towards the end of the workday due to the weather change.
I woke up, did a quickie workout, and ate some mango salsa & chips. Yum.
I also found a bag of pumpkin spice M&Ms. The verdict: not bad at all!
- Wednesday - possible hangout with my friend Ben, but mostly homework
- Thursday - pole dancing class & dinner with my former co-workers
- Friday - downtown Santa Ana with the girls, maybe, or the fall festival
- Saturday - online but live participation in class, Patchwork Edible Festival & San Diego to see Conor
- Sunday - online but live participation in class, all homework due :(
What summer foods are you still craving?