Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five Friday: Oktoberfest


HIGH FIVE to a clean banana bread recipe: oatmeal, peanut butter, and ripe bananas (without sugar!) from Baker Bettie.

HIGH FIVE to key lime Greek yogurt with chia seeds. I made one my student a parfait since he asked about chia seeds.

HIGH FIVE for BLAs. That's bacon, lettuce, and avocado with Laughing Cow.

HIGH FIVE to OKTOBERFEST with one my best friends Peter and his girlfriend Rachel!

HIGH FIVE for beer tasting!

HIGH FIVE to my all-time favorite girlfriend (of Peter's).

What's your favorite thing about October? I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow and am recycling by wearing my old costume. It's store-bought, but I wish it was more creative and homemade.

1 comment:

  1. I am high-fiving the fact that.... THANKSGIVING IS COMING!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete