HIGH FIVE for a few morning workouts this week. I like getting it done early.
HIGH FIVE for a sore booty. This workout contributed to it, but I think it was this mostly...
HIGH FIVE for a round of yoga in the evenings. I'm bored in the evenings - I should utilize my time better but don't really want to.
That's because... HIGH FIVE for getting work done at work.
HIGH FIVE for catching up on "New Girl" and "Bones."
It wasn't "fresh" but toast it and it's as good as new. Especially with some Cookie Butter & Cocoa Spread from Trader Joe's!
I need to cut down on sugar though (even if it's bananas & apples)! Read this!
HIGH FIVE to getting back on track this week after the weekend. Geez, this happens a lot.
HIGH FIVE to Kath for the best article in awhile: Nutrition Compromises.
I like beer [over wine], I like [fresh] bread, I won't eat grilled chicken & broccoli forever, I only drink coffee for its caffeine, & I quit pastas COLD TURKEY years ago.
- One of my favorites: The Hop in Asheville, NC.
- Places to try here: Han's Homemade Ice Cream, Strickland's
Food & drink
- Speaking of Sierra Nevada, it tops the list of healthier beers to drink.
- Tips for cravings: I probably need more calories, but I've started a cheat meal... of beer.
- I will never understand carb cycling, and I've tried it all!
- I probably won't eat my way through all the states... I like salmon (Alaska), but everything else is gross. I also didn't know Krispy Kreme originated in North Carolina, but I think of BBQ not donuts.
- I've got a big butt and I need to keep it looking tight(er).
- Running isn't for me either and other [healthy] things you might not be into.
- I'm trying to wake up earlier. Maybe these tips will help me enjoy mornings.
- I keep meaning to walk more when I get bored and lonely after work.
- I need more vitamin D and sleep to lose the pudge.
- I tried this milk & nutmeg mixture for blackheads.
- I still don't know what love is. #1, 6, & 8 on this list of 17 things we're mistaking for love.
- We make lots of mistakes and Ari Gold is the king of them.
- I've made a lot of friends lately, but I can't say they'll be forever.
- Are these good role models for ladies?
- No wonder I live in California (East of Eden) and North Carolina (A Walk to Remember)! Pennsylvania's (The Lovely Bones) next because I haven't read/heard of many of these famous books by state!
- These are the lessons I can learn from Jane Eyre? Now I must read it.
- I've only gone to 2 of 100 places to visit and I'm already 26... but I'd only want to go to 1/2 of these anyways. Check out all the gorgeous photos!
Any cool links to share?