Monday, October 28, 2013

MIMM: Costume Party


Happy [almost] Halloween! We headed to a MARVELOUS costume party this Friday.

Our hosts MARVELOUSLY decked out the house. Me... haha.



The end of the night... don't fall asleep.

Of course, I slept in the next day. First thing on my mind? MARVELOUS National Pumpkin Day.

I busted out the crock pot for the first time and made Tone It Up's quinoa pumpkin pudding.

I napped and woke up to a finished dish.

We went on a family outing and got frozen yogurt on the way.

And for dinner? MARVELOUS Trader Joe's tomato soup with frozen veggies and chicken.

Plus 1/2 an Ezekiel tortilla with Laughing Cow to make it semi-grilled cheese & tomato soup.

I spent some time making this No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars made with a Greek yogurt cream cheese.

Another round of frozen yogurt... and now this habit must cease. #falldetox

We went to Costco and tried some of this cheese. It's MARVELOUSLY called Yancey's Fancy. Yancey was my roommate for 5 years.

Yesterday was Teddy Roosevelt's birthday:

How are you going to celebrate Halloween? Any good food or craft ideas?
What's your costume?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your costume!!! I dressed up as a sailor on Friday. Would have been more creative had I known I was going more than 5 minutes in advance! Have a potential costume in the works for this coming weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a recycled costume because I didn't have time or want to spend the money on a new one. I love creative homemade costumes best!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great party!!! And all that food makes me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete