First off, this is the best resolution ever:
Less TV, more reading. On that. The hour before bed will be dedicated to reading. :) Every week I will attempt to do less/more of something. There are some that I work on all the time like "less hurrying, more enjoying."
So I said I wouldn't meal plan anymore and I'm not going against it whatsoever. I do have to prep the night before though, and I wanted to share recipes I found on here. :)
The standard, egg white oats
Avocado + egg, such a wonderful combo, and I can't pick what recipe to share! Check them all out!
Lunch or dinner
Trader Joe's Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce over chicken
Eggs because we have lots of them
Protein pancakes for dinner - feeling them for tomorrow
Shrimp spring rolls, which are always on the menu
Luna Fiber bars
Luna Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars, my favorite, which will sub for magic bars if those don't happen.
Julian Bakery bread + sunflower butter
If I get around to it:
Oh yes, back to budgeting. I haven't really gotten a whole lot, which is obviously fantastic.
Groceries - $20.75
- Luna bars - $1.94
- Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce - $2.49
- Light coconut milk - $0.99
- Gingerbread granola - $3.00
- Bison - $5.29
- Applesauce - $1.00
- Apple cider - $1.09
- Pumpkin - $0.99
- Chocolate bars (3) - $2.97
- Justin's peanut butter cups - $0.99
- Gifts for V-Day box - $3.99
- Nature Box (2) - $9.90
- Blog - $10.00
- California Teaching Commission - $72.00
Total - $176.64 out of $200
Goals for the week
- Read 1/3 of my book. This will put me on track for the rest of the month.
- Write cover letter for job and apply. Doing this tonight!
- Apply for another job.
- Repaint nails. Still haven't done it!
- Watch "Deception," "The Biggest Loser," and "Pretty Little Liars."
- Yoga daily after work or before bed. I did this last week and it was something to do in the afternoons.
What are your goals this week?