Friday, January 18, 2013

High Five Friday: The Big Goal & Sushi Night


I had relatively few goals for the month and except for one - read a book, which I'm working on! - I've completed all my goals.

The big one: apply for 3 teaching jobs. By January, I had applied for 5 jobs - 4 in Asheville and 1 Saturday tutoring position out here. I got a reply from the one out here: denied.

Since then, I have applied for more than 3 positions. The process has gone by much quicker now that I have all my paperwork scanned and uploaded. :)

I've lost track. I applied for 3 other positions as well as these... for a total of 8!
 
Working on these:

Sushi with my cousins tonight, or rather early bird dinner. I had the Alaskan roll, essentially a California roll topped with salmon, with brown rice.

Lack of sleep caught up with me and I passed out a couple hours later. Thank goodness we walked around otherwise I would've slept right after eating!

Now I'm up and trying to sleep again for AM boot camp.

What's your favorite sushi roll?
How are you doing on your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment