Monday, January 7, 2013

MIMM: Less/more serious


I go back to school work today! I slept in till 9:30 thanks to some NyQuil.

Saturday started off with some great news! :)



We were busy at work on Saturday so my shift felt quick. I came home for a nap before heading out to dinner with my cousin and his friends. I ate a massive salad and then had some tea at a restaurant with a giant abacus on the wall.

Sunday was another day at work.

Following the "Thank Your Body Thursday" post, I decided to take a picture of my body, namely my stomach. I remember thinking that it would never disappear then it did, and it will.

Today was another long day. I worked both jobs so took a rest day.

I have to be honest since I am here - the job that I loved is no longer as fun as it used to be. I don't wake up excited for work anymore. It means it's time to switch it up...

One of the [history] teachers in our department is going on maternity leave sooner than later and I showed my interest. They may want someone in special education instead of the subject area though.

Anyways, I have to fake excitement and dress more matronly to get taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment