Pina colada fro-cho
I love the idea of Five For Friday and while I made a list of meal ideas for the week, I found a ton of other recipes and ideas. Thank you Pinterest. :)
5 foods I want to make and/or consume this week:
Best banana bread you'll ever have, which of course is Joy the Baker's recipe. I'm making this for Friday.
There's bacon in there, but I can do without.
Almond joy butter
Non-food to do for Valentine's Day
All of these doughnuts. I can't wait for Sidecar Doughnuts to open up here - I keep missing their free tastings because of work!
5 fit goals for end of January:
- Ride my bike once a week. With the warmer weather, I'm down to ride to the beach to enjoy the sunset.
- Try TRX. I was supposed to do this last week! No excuses.
- Take another barre class.
- Sleep 8 hours and take a nap once or twice a week.
- Stretch and do a yoga session at home 3xs each week.
- Read Gone Girl. It's slow coming because I prefer a real book and am reading on a Kindle instead.
- Bike. Meditation and yoga are grounding for others, but I have trouble meditating and I like challenging yoga classes.
- Afternoon yoga at home does work though.
- Watching the dogs. They may bark at me but I'm still in awe of them.
- Napping. Who doesn't like naps? I vow to take one nap per week!
Sleep in. I still woke up at 8 A.M.! Drive to the store to buy cottage cheese for oatmeal protein pancakes. :) Walk to and from yoga.
- Paint nails.
Bike to the beach to enjoy the sunset.
Also, Whole Foods has a great deal with $1.50 off coupons on 2 99-cent Luna bars. I also got a stash of Clif Kids coupons! :)
Do you coupon?
What are you doing on this fine 3-day weekend?
What yummy foods are you making this week?