Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tone It Up Tuesday

Instead of fitness Friday, I decided to share some of my workouts today. I realized I do so many different workouts - it's all over the place!

Thursday: self-imposed lower body workout

I love Fitocracy app's graphics!

Friday: yoga in Tom's reminded me of a guy friend who always wears Tom's with tight jeans.


Skipped Sunday because I slept in and went to work.

Dance class today, Monday.

After a couple of weeks off, felt good to get back to CrossFit today! "Fight Gone Bad" kills me and leaves me shaking but might be my favorite WOD - I like to pretend I'm BJ Penn [in his prime].
"Fight Gone Bad"
3 Round for Max Reps
1 Min Wall Ball
1 Min SDLHP
1 Min Box Jump
1 Min Push Press
1 Min Row for Calories
1 Min Rest


1 comment:

  1. New reader here! I came across your blog and I love what I'm reading! :)

    ReplyDelete