- I don't know how I got home after birthday drinks last Sunday. I still made it to work on Monday.
- I turned a MARVELOUS 26. I worked and went to class.
- I worked 70+ hours in the last 7 days.
- I started my 4th class for my credential but haven't done any homework. Tomorrow is the day.
- I worked out ONCE in the last 8 days, and it was just hot yoga.
- Weekend #1 of the fair is finished. Only 3 more weekends to go.
- MARVELOUS family is visiting from Canada, and we're going to Palm Springs today.
Eddie brought me a MARVELOUS slice of the tropical cake from SusieCakes, which we all shared. My mother ate all the leftovers.
My meals have been sporadic, and I don't have time to prep food. Yes, terrible excuse! Instead, I bought some organic bread and nut butter. I couldn't pick so I chose both. The White Chocolate Wonderful has always been a favorite, but the Skippy is MARVELOUS too!
Scenes from work:
Patrick's MARVELOUS camo and floral shoes.
Ray's most MARVELOUS creation to date!
MARVELOUS bumble bees!
Tons of MARVELOUS projects that ignite my inner crafter!
Saturday morning was a bummer. I woke up at 5 A.M. to drive 30 minutes to take 4 tests in 4 hours.
Despite being up so early, I went back to Downtown Fullerton for Saturday night antics.
I was tired, but that didn't prevent me from going out and dancing (cardio for the day). Thanks to my MARVELOUS co-workers for "letting me off" early!
I mostly went to be reunited with my the MARVELOUS Meas bros, on either side.
The MARVELOUS ladies at the end of the night.