Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A week?

And this is what my horoscope says for the year...
"Get ready for a year of fabulous expansion, sweetness and love galore, Cancer. This summer, lucky Jupiter is moving into your constellation to bring amazing opportunity and expansion to your world -- all the way into 2014! You've been preparing for the breakthrough and surge in success, so you'll be more than ready to take your rightful place in the limelight. All areas of your life receive the benefits and blessings of Jupiter for the second half of 2013. Your confidence is sky high and you feel more optimistic about life and your future than you have in ages. All of the suffering, heaviness and loss of 2012 will quickly become a thing of the past as you embrace the amazing opportunities being showered upon you in 2013."
 Hey it's summer and hey this is that amazing opportunity.

With that said, my interview was 45 minutes. She read up on me (recommendations from our department) prior to the interview. I answered every single question and included everything. She has "seen me in passing," but wants to know "my heart." That is definitely there.

When I asked when I would hear back, I was told BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK! Wow. I need a lot of faith to wait that long, and I'll need to occupy myself for the next week.
  • Apply for more and more positions
  • Study for the CSET English intensely
  • Go to work more
  • Calm myself with hot yoga and CrossFit
  • Fill the pinata I bought
  • Paint my nails for the 4th
  • Hang out with friends 
  • Plan for the 4th by making vodka-soaked gummy bears
  • Make sangria
Shopping: supplies for sangria & one of my favorite beers

Vodka and gummy bears?

Vodka-soaked gummy bears!

A high gravity beer with a turkey burger (no bun), grilled pineapple, onions, tomato, and relish in a lettuce wrap from Slater's 50/50 was delicious!
 

Then some pool at Black Watch. I lost.

On the ride home! Such a festive bike!
What have you done to keep yourself occupied in the midst of waiting?
How are you celebrating the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment