Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday: Slow day

I haven't slowed down enough to tell you...

I didn't get the second job.

I got through the first interview and had a 45-minute second interview.

In the end, on Friday, I finally got a call back.

The previous Friday, the principal called me back to tell me to hold on because the master schedule wasn't done. Huh?

I was at work and I was upset. I had tears in my eyes.

But I got over it in a couple of hours that day.

I went out Friday night and Saturday night. I treated myself to a nice dinner on Sunday.

Today, I had to do homework for class.

The reason I'm back in school: to get a job at this school.

The reason I took the English subject test for teachers: to get a job at this school.

So you can imagine doing homework today made me sad.

But there's hope!

A) The teacher I was a long-term sub for needs a couple more months covered.

B) And just in today, a social studies position in our district for which I am fully qualified already.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you didn't get the job you were hoping for, but I'm convinced there is always a reason! Keep pushing!

    ReplyDelete