Friday, August 30, 2013

Teaching > everything else

School started on Wednesday!

First day of work outfit & an awesome marshmallow tower team building activity from TED Talks

At the end of the day, I was dead sick!

I got myself a Super Cleansing Cocktail, vitamin C, & learned how to Teach Like A Pirate.

Day 2: still sick so drank a disgusting Cold Comfort (carrot, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper) & played with technology for World History class - it's all set up!

I got through a day of instruction - we already dove in, came home for a nap, worked out, and did some homework. I'm nowhere near finished so I'm skipping out on Friday night plans.

Remember how I said I related too well to the song "22?" Well there's no more breakfast at midnight and falling in love with strangers. This passion (teaching) takes precedence over [almost] everything else.

And because I saw this: a tribute to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment