Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIAW: Everyday is the same


Today's a shorter day. I picked up an extra hour, but it's during break. I picked up a class yesterday and it was a first! I worked with students with severe disabilities and was pretty scared!

So my last week has looked like this...

6:45 A.M. Breakfast at my desk: coconut flour mug cake with Greek yogurt "frosting." 0 period starts early at 7 - they meet everyday though so class is less than an hour.
 

10:15 A.M. Favorite Quest Bar flavor! I always get hungry because I eat so early.

12:25 P.M. Clearance spicy ketchup over greens, avocado, and a turkey burger with my co-workers even though I don't have to stay.


3 P.M. Some cheese, some tortilla chips, some chocolate when I get home.

7:30 P.M. Post-nap & workout dinner smoothie: strawberries, frozen mango, greens, Sunwarrior vanilla, and almond milk.

10 P.M. Relaxing with wine, popcorn, and "Some Girls." Hoping it's good...

Let's not forget little spoonfuls of this...

Some purchases/eats to come this week:

My inner hippie gets unleashed at Mother's Market. I've gone to several of their locations and can spend hours there! My favorite location is the one in Santa Ana - it's huge, has a hot food bar, cold food bar, juice bar, pizza, DIY sandwiches and burritos, etcetera.

Wild Friends [new?] sesame cranberry

Reed's cabarnet grape kombucha

The Bu, a Ventura-based company, has melon?!

I can't resist a deal, especially with a $1 off coupon!

How many hours do you go before getting hungry?
Any new finds or tried any of these items?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen that pumpkin flavor and you have me sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the cheese or the gelato? Both are good - not the best though.

      Delete
  2. love the hot coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually my breakfast mug cake with frosting!

      Delete
  3. I love ciao bella gelato!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've ever had it! I like it, but I'm a big fan of having tons of goodies inside. I found a puddle of caramel in this one and went at it though.

      Delete
  4. Are you an education major? Special education? Girl, we need to chat! I'm a SpED teacher :) Also, we're supposedly getting a Mother's Market just down the street - it sounds kinda like Whole Foods?

    ReplyDelete