Five reasons this week was great
1. Getting homework done (again!). I even got reprimanded for turning my homework in too early. Sorry but these one per month classes go by too fast and I get too anxious turning in work too close to the deadline.
2. Mug cakes for breakfast (and at night). Easy and filling.
3. Midday coffee run for my co-workers and getting out of work at 12:30. :)
4. Discovering "Family Tree." Chris O'Dowd, will you marry me? I know, he's not "hot," but watch him! Have you seen "Moone Boy" or "The I.T. Crowd?"
5. Meeting these 4 silly boys. Long story short, they asked if I would take them with me wherever I go. :)
1. DIY nail polish storage made from a shoe box and the gift wrap paper I purchased for the holidays (and beyond).
2. Gingerbread house! Check one off my "December to Remember" list!
I picked the Dancing Deer kit for $13.99. Lots of extra frosting and cookies - you build around the box.
My cousin helped decorate it.
I did the top two.
3. I could make this myself. I love ya Yancey!
4. Someone invite me to an ugly sweater party!
1. Pumpkin pie cheese & crackers were served at the holiday baking party.
2. Holiday stout gingerbread
4. Sweet potato fritters with yogurt chive dipping sauce
5. Cranberry pinot noir meatballs
BONUS: If you haven't seen this... Joy, you're killing us: Gingerbread Speculoos & Dark Chocolate Cake!
1. Sandbag here and here with my makeshift bag filled with clothes and some weights.
2. Resistance band workouts are all over the place including here.
3. Stability ball, which I haven't done yet but is on the schedule for tomorrow.
4. Walking every night because I don't have to plan and I did all my homework during the day!
5. Dancing - easy Latin and Bollywood.
1. When did Fullerton become one of the prettiest towns? I may have to revisit during the day...
2. 33 clever Christmas food hacks that are easy and ingenious!
3. How it would look if all humans were bodybuilders
4. 15 reasons why Costco is simply the best
5. I don't have to do anything. I get to workout. I get to go to work. This post seriously changed my life.
Five exciting events
1. Holiday baking party at work. My group make pumpkin whoopie pies and French chocolate truffles.
2. Peter's [surprise] birthday dinner tonight. It'll be a drive for some shabu - I'll explain what that is later... I should get him something though.
3. Indulge L.A. with my friend Julie. I heard there's so much sugar (and drinks) that it's impossible. We'll see about that.
4. Resolution Run, but I'm still not sure if I'm running it or volunteering. Have I told you how much I hate running and I've only ever run one 5K... and I had to train for it?
5. Holiday baking exchange with a Meetup group I joined. It's 20-somethings reading books. I'm thinking about making eggnog thumbprints, but please GIVE ME IDEAS!
What's your go-to cookie recipe?
What's your favorite cookie?