Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My first Treat Yourself Tuesday

http://www.olivesnwine.com/

This is my first ever Treat Yourself Tuesday post! Thanks Becky for hosting - she also inspired this more fashion-centered post.

NEW ANIMAL PRINT FLATS I definitely needed some new all-purpose flats - my old ones from Aldo were 5 years old! I don't have a full-length mirror...

CLARKS MOCASSINS Mom bought them at Ross for just $12.99. They're stuck on my feet; I even want to wear them into bed.

Trader Joe's CHEESE TRAY is only $4.99!

It went perfect with my new nightly habit of WINE and wrapping presents/stocking stuffers.

I picked up these 2 wrapping papers from Marshalls. I decided to get multi seasonal prints.


Any cool craft ideas?
How did you treat yourself?

7 comments:

  1. Today was my first TYT post too! Wine & cheese- always a good combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like wine by itself, but it pairs so well with cheese. I have a little everyday!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the animal print flats!

    I could eat wine and cheese every day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got a pair of dark red velvet ones too - $30 for 2 pairs at Target!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that wrapping paper! And I really need to get in on this nightly wine deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those moccasins!! My friend Paige had some on the other day and they looked SOOO comfy. I'd wear them all over the house (and probably all over the place in general!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wine and cheese??! Heck yes! That along with the super adorable shoes are the perfect TYT post. Thanks for linking up <3

    ReplyDelete